Vanity Tops with Integral Sinks, Showers, Tubs, Window Sills, and Custom Panels
Cultured Marble is a blend of stone particles and resins that are combined with pigments to produce a wide range of colors and realistic, natural looking patterns. Unlike quarried stone, cultured marble is cast in molds to create specific pieces such as bathtubs, sinks, countertops, backsplashes, moldings and trim, soap dishes, seats, shower walls, and shower pans.
The molds are lined with a special gel coat that bonds to the mixture creating a very hard, transparent surface. After the pieces have cured, they are removed from the molds and polished to a shine or given a honed, matte finish, depending on customer preference.
Since Cultured Marble products are cast, there are numerous options in terms of size, shape, and edge treatments. The final product is nonporous, meaning there is no need to seal your marble every year, and no grout lines to clean or maintain. Just imagine swapping out a tiled shower for a grout-free option, the low-maintenance advantage of Cultured Marble becomes very clear!
Marlin Marble’s Cultured Marble division is one of the largest in Florida, with highly skilled fabricators ready to create customized products on-site.
Used most often in bathrooms, clients appreciate the fact that Cultured Marble is:
- Beautiful – Veining and patterns can be incorporated during the casting process, creating character, depth, and interest that mimics its natural counterpart.
- Low Maintenance – Cultured Marble does not ever need to be sealed and is easy to clean with non-abrasive products.
- Durable – Cultured Marble is non-porous, making it extremely tough and resistant to stains, mildew, and chips.
- Economical – In general, Cultured Marble is less expensive to fabricate and install than slab marble, but will increase the overall value of a home just as natural stone products will.
- Customizable – Due to the casting process, Cultured Marble offers a wide range of color options and pieces that can be shaped to fit your specific needs and decor.
Let us set up a meeting between you and one of our Estimator’s to come take measurements and discuss color options. Call Marlin Marble for a FREE ESTIMATE today!